A COURSE BY BISHOP SARHAD YAWSIP JAMMO
1- The Chaldean Rite among the Rites of the Catholic Church, its origin and development, its particularities, its expansion in the geographic and historic domain.
- The Chaldean church building, its outline and features, its scriptural connections, its functionality and symbolism.
II. Eucharistic Liturgy:
1- General Approach: Between the Banquet and the Altar.
- The Chaldean Liturgy of the Divine Mysteries: Introduction on its general design.
- Review of the Instructional Section with its liturgical dynamics.
- Problematic of the Old Missal in the contemporary practice, with the solutions of the Reformed Missal.
- Review of the Eucharistic Section with its apostolic anaphora of Addai and Mari.
- Dynamics of the Eucharistic Section and the Problematic of the Old Missal.
- The elements of reform and renewal in the Reformed Missal.
III. The Hours of Public Prayer in the Chaldean Tradition:
1- The Morning Prayer –Sapra-; analysis of its text and meaning.
2- The Evening Prayer –Ramsha; analysis of its text and meaning.